- 1/2 - cup Water
- 2 - tbsp White Vinegar
- 4 - tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 - tbsp Ketchup
- 2 - tsp Soy Sauce
- 2 - tsp Cornstarch (mixed with 4 tsp Water)
- Pre-mix the cornstarch and water mixture in a small bowl and set aside for the end.
- Stir every few minutes so the cornstarch doesn't settle on the bottom and turn into a hard paste.
- Mix all ingredients in a small sauce pot, except the cornstarch and water mixture.
- Bring to a boil, then turn down to a medium low heat.
- Pour in the cornstarch mixture and stir well as it thickens.