- 2 1/2 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3/4 cup White Sugar
- 1/3 cup Veg. Oil
- 1 large Egg
- 1 cup Pure Pumpkin Puree
-- OR --
- 1 cup Bannannas (2 med size)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease Cookie Sheets.
- In medium bowl, wisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- In large bowl, combine sugar and oil. Beat well till smooth.
- And egg, and beat well till creamy.
- And pumpkin or bannanna and vanilla extract, and beat until smooth.
- Add half the flour mixture and mix well, then repeat with the remaining.
- Drop on greased cookie sheets using spoons.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 17 minutes or until bottom of cookies turn golden brown.
- Remove from cookie sheets to cool on racks.