- 7 cups - Uncooked pasta (approx. varies with pasta shape)
- 1 cup - Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp - White Vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp - Mustard
- 1 tbsp - Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp - Bacon Bits
- 1/2 tsp - Fresh Ground Pepper
- 1/2 tsp - Salt
- 2 - Hard Boiled Eggs (peeled and diced)
- 1/2 cup - Celery (chopped/optional)
- Pasta quantity is based on spiral shape, you may have to adjust quantity for other shapes.
- Boil pasta, drain, cool to room temp. and set aside.
- Hard boil the eggs, peel and dice.
- Mix all ingredients except pasta in a large mixing bowl.
- Add chilled pasta into the large mixing bowl, mix till all the pasta is well coated.
- Chill in fridge till serving time.
- It always tastes better later in the day, or the next day, once all the ingredient flavours have blended together.