- 800 grams - Lean Ground Beef
- 2 - Eggs
- 1/2 - Sweet Onion (chopped fine)
- 1 cup - Bread Crumbs
- 1 tsp - Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp - Pepper
- 1/2 tsp - Salt
- 1 tbsp - Basil
- 1/2 tbsp - Rosemary
- 2 tbsp - Soy Sauce
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line bottom of cookie sheet(s) with tin foil.
- Mix and kneed all ingreients by hand in a large bowl, till it's smooth and binding together.
- Roll small amount between the palms of your hands to make a ball about the size of a golf ball (approx. 1.5").
- Place on tin foil lined cookie sheets.
- Bake in oven at 425F for 30 minutes, or untill grey inside.
- Makes approx. 27 golf ball sized meat balls.
Meat Loaf Alternative
- This recipe also works for meat loaf.
- Put meat mixture into a loaf pan, and bake at 425F for 40 minutes.
- After baking, drain grease from pan (being careful not to dump meat out) and cut into desired thickness slices.