- 1 cup - Water
- 3/4 tsp - Salt
- 1 tbsp - Maple Syrup
- 1 3/4 cups - White Bread Machine Flour
- 1/4 cup - Ground Flax
- 1 tbsp - Flax Seed
- 1 tbsp - Unsweetened Bakers Coco
- 2 1/2 tsp - Rapid Rise Bread Machine Yeast
- 2 tsp - Vital Wheat Gluten
- Ingedients should be room temperature.
- Water should be slightly above room temperature.
- Pre-warm the bread machine mixing bowl with warm water.
- This recipe is for bread machines, and these ingedients are for a 1 pound loaf.
- Mix all ingredients in the same usual order as per your bread machine instructions. Typically the wet ingredients go in first.
- Bake using the bread machine's White/Basic/Rapid settings. Or whatever the White/Normal setting is for rapid rise yeast.
- Set the crust level to light.