- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour Bundt cake pan.
- Buttermilk Alternatives:
- 2 tbsp Powdered Buttermilk to 1 cup of water.
- 2 tbsp Clear White Vinegar to 1 cup of milk or non-dairy milk.
- 2 cup - All Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp - Baking Powder
- 1 tsp - Baking Soda
- 1 tsp - Salt
- 3 tbsp - Bakers Coco Powder
(or 1/2 cup melted chocolate chips)
- 1 cup - White Sugar
- 2/3 cup - Canola/Vegetable Oil
(or 1/2 cup butter or margerine)
- 4 - Eggs
- 1/2 cup - Peanut Butter
- 1 cup - Buttermilk
- 1/3 cup - Chopped Peanuts (optional)
- In medium sized bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and bakers coco.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine sugar and oil, beat well.
- Beat in eggs till smooth and creamy.
- Beat in peanut butter (and melted chocolate if not using bakers coco.)
- Alternate adding flour mixture and butter milk. Beat until smooth.
- Blend in optional chopped nuts.
- Pour the batter into greased and floured Bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 minutes or until cake tests done.
- Top with Butter Cream icing and shredded coconut.